Join us in the exploration of the beautiful underwater world.

In 1969, SAEKODIVE was born, and after 50 years, the Taiwan based company has established its dominance in the global scuba diving community. SAEKODIVE has become a pioneer in the manufacturing and distribution of superior diving equipment. 90% of our products are exported worldwide, including Asia, America, Europe, Africa, and Oceania, and the other 10% are sold in the domestic market of Taiwan.

SAEKODIVE has committed itself to deliver advanced products to constantly set higher industry standards. Our continuous investment in innovation, R&D, and staff training enables SAEKODIVE to consistently deliver products of the highest quality as well as satisfying our customers. Our mission is to not only make our products affordable and easier to use, but also to make diving more enjoyable through our superior and innovative products.

Showing 1–16 of 115 results