• Speargun for all types of fishing (blue water, wait and ambush, bottom fishing and indian hunting, etc)
• Open head for a excellent visibility down the target line.
• Neutral with shaft in place
• Does not cause wrist discomfort during long fishing sessions in choppy water.
• Very positive without the shaft after firing (keep the line quite tight).
• Lateral movement facilitated by the cuttlefish-shaped polyurethane mould.
• The design and characteristics of the mould cast provide increased buoyancy and improved inertia upon release of the shaft.
• The volume and mass of the moulded-cast barrel limit the recoil effect experienced with powerful bands.
• Increased precision.
• The polyurethane moulded-cast aluminium barrel and integrated rail allow the shaft to glide without interference noise upon firing, and consequently delays or avoids triggering the fish’s escape reflex.
• This specialised integral barrel, injected with polyurethane foam, entirely reduces shock noise from rocks during “wait and ambush” fishing, in currents or choppy water.
• Noise due to shock from various components against the barrel is also greatly decreased (powerband rings, metal wishbones, loading shaft, etc).
75, 85, 95, 105