Large battery pack for heated undersuit compatible with Halcyon underwater lights
This SANTI 24Ah battery pack is manufactured with hi-tech rechargeable Li-Ion cells which offer high discharge current.
Dedicated to work with SANTI heated undersuit, vest and gloves. It can also be used as a source of power for Halcyon flashlights. The total power of powered devices cannot exceed 200W. Connected devices must be capable of supplying 10.8-12V.
The battery is switched on by touching the switch and is indicated by built-in blue LED on the E/O cord connector. After each time it is switch-on power status is presented.
- 3 flashes of LED stand for 60%-100%,
- 2 flashes of LED stand for 30-60%,
- 1 flash of LED stands for < 30%,
- no light emitted by LED – fully discharged.
- after power level check battery resumes standard mode, what is indicated by constant LED light,
- the battery is equipped with a number of protections against excessive discharging, overcharging, overloading and short circuit. On the container there is an E/O cord with LED signalization, a piezo switch and a safety valve as well as an additional cutout for attaching the battery to the belt.
Operating time (heating) when heated equipment in use:
- heated undersuit (110W): about 2h30min ~ 3h,
- SANTI heated vest (55W): about 5h ~ 6h,
- heated gloves (36W): about 9h ~ 10h,
- undersuit + gloves (146W): about 2h ~ 2h15min,
- vest + gloves (91W): about 3h15min ~ 3h45min.
- capacity: 24Ah,
- operating voltage: 11,1V,
- cells type: Li-Ion,
- height: 270mm,
- diameter: 74mm,
- E/O cord length: 35cm,
- housing material: Polyacetal / POM / Delrin®,
- charging time: ~14h,
- max depth: 100m,
- weight: 1,8kg.